Was at the supermarket yesterday and made the following observations:
- A basket with a pack of fresh eggs was on the floor. A woman came, took out the eggs, put them next to some inedible stuff, and took the basket away for her own use.
- Possibility 1: the woman had been using the basket. Then she decided she didn't want the eggs. Still, she could have returned the eggs to where they belong right?
- Possibility 2: the woman stunned other people's basket. What if the other user came back and found her basket missing? (and her nicely chosen eggs next to some washing powder)
- A promoter was promoting some blood orange juice. I tried the sampling, and decided to buy one bottle of the type that she wasn't promoting.
- I spotted a security guard, the non-uniformed type. He was carrying a pack of batteries and shaver, pretending to queue up at the checkout counter, and kept peeping at other customers. He didn't stay long at any one queue. He looked more like a pervert.